The Exclusive drug rehab aftercare program is called Aftercare Life Skills Program Extension because it is literally an extension of your residential program. More specifically what this means is that you’re staying in the same safety net in which you were nurtured in during your residential drug rehab program.
Our team of aftercare professionals is made up of the same counselors and coaches who worked with you during your residential treatment, and this is why we describe it as an extension of the residential rehab program. The way we have our drug rehab aftercare program arranged is one of the many unique strengths of our program which set us apart from other treatment facilities.
Overview of How the Drug Rehab Aftercare Program Works
The Exclusive Life Skills Aftercare Program Extension is customized to help you implement what you learned during your initial treatment. In ongoing support sessions, you continue to apply the recovery skills needed when facing challenging situations. Our drug rehab aftercare program includes 30 session hours of phone or video conferencing and/or email check-ins* with the counselors or coaches of your choice. A typical schedule includes two one-hour sessions per week for three months, though many people find that more frequent check-ins during the first two weeks can provide a highly useful safety net. This time is crucial as you re-enter the world with heightened daily decisions and challenges. The therapy team continues their collaboration on your behalf throughout your aftercare. That means you have access to all of us and we remain on your team! We are here to support you.
30 Hours of Your Choice Include:
- Mentoring by video conferencing, phone or in person
- Empowerment/New Life Direction Coaching
- Email check-ins
- “Call home” option when you need immediate assistance
- Couples and family counseling, if appropriate
Choices of Team Members:
- You can request the person with whom you’d like your session (s) and the type of session. We will do everything we can to accommodate your schedule and will ask that you be somewhat flexible, including at least three therapy or medical team members in your aftercare team.
- You do not need to decide in advance for the entire 30 hours. You can go two weeks at a time and make counselor change requests whenever appropriate to assist your growth. Our team members have their egos in check and understand that it’s essential for you to make choices continually about your care.
- You can choose the aftercare plan that best suit your needs and unique situation.
- Individual, couples and family & friends plans are available.
Scheduling & Coordination of Aftercare
At the time of your graduation from our residential program, you will receive all scheduling and call-in details with complete guidelines of how the aftercare program is coordinated.
How to Get the Most Out of Aftercare
Be honest with yourself and ask for the help you need. Observe the situations that are coming up that you find difficult to navigate. Keep notes to bring these up for discussion during your sessions. Commit to giving aftercare one hundred percent of your presence for the entirety of the program. Imagine how deep you can go and further your transformation with our loving support! Don’t miss this opportunity.
Aftercare Life Skills Program Extension Plans
|30 hours of therapy||Individual Plan|
|30 hours of therapy||Couples Plan|
|30 hours of therapy||Friends & Family Plan|